Call us on 01206 824464 or Mobile 07425 149 365

Self-Assessment for Individuals

The following people usually have to complete a Self-Assessment tax return:

  • The Self-employed
  • Company Directors
  • Trustees
  • Pensioners with an annual income of £100,000  or more
  • Employees or pensioners with an annual income from savings or investments of £10,000.00 or more
  • Employees or pensioners with untaxed annual income of £2,500 or more
  • Landlords who rent out property or land

If you are required to complete a return we can help by calculating your tax liability, completing your self-assessment return and submitting it to HMRC for you.

Self-Assessment for Businesses

We can help by calculating your business capital allowances and corporation tax liabilities, completing the Companies Tax Return and submitting it to HMRC.  We can provide advice on profit extraction strategies to ensure that you use the most tax efficient mix of salary, dividends and benefits for your Company Directors. We will make sure that you do not pay any more tax than you need to.

Please contact us for further details or advice.